|How to Purchase Firearms Online|
| We, “GnS Precision" sell firearms and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws. In order to Purchase Firearms Online: You must be 21 or older. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order. |
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from GnS Precision meets your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction. Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us. Once you have chosen a dealer, have them e-mail or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:
Attn: Greg Blackwell
7049 Swamp Flower Dr. N. Jacksonville, FL 32244
E-Mail copy of FFL to: email@example.com
***WE WILL ONLY SHIP THE FIREARM ONCE WE RECEIVE A COPY OF THE DEALERS FFL, AND VERIFY THAT IT IS STILL VALID, AND WILL RECEIVE THE FIREARM. NO EXCEPTIONS!***
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from GnS Precision. This transaction is soley between you and the FFL holder.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer. Restrictions: Firearm Restrictions by State: California Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved. Connecticut No Semi-Auto Rifles. Maryland Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons Massachusetts No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons New Jersey Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons New York No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC) Washington D.C. No Firearms Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms. NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders. To Purchase Ammunition Online: Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition. We can ship ammunition to your door via UPS Use of known shipper, no third party No sales outside the U.S Ammunition shipped by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification and additional fees will apply. Ammunition shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be by air. Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm. Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering. All sales over 100.00 that are being shipped to a residence will require an adult signature and are not allowed to be left at the door, fees will apply.
Ammunition Restrictions by State: Illinois We must have a copy of your FOID and State ID on file Connecticut We must have a copy of your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file Chicago, IL No Ammo without a FFL Cook County, IL No Ammo without a FFL Los Angeles, CA No Ammo without a FFL Massachusetts (Statewide) No Ammo without an FFL New York City, NY No Ammo Oakland, CA No Ammo without a FFL San Francisco, CA No Ammo without a FFL Sacramento, CA No Ammo without a FFL Washington D.C. No Ammo APO & FPO Address No Ammo PO. Boxes No Ammo
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition.
NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders. Air Gun Restrictions: Hawaii Illinois Massachusetts Michigan New Jersey New York Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering air guns. Blackpowder Firearms Restrictions: Hawaii Illinois Massachusetts Michigan New Jersey New York Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering blackpowder firearms. NOTE: For all other states, we can ship most blackpowder firearms directly to you.
States That Prohibit Large-Capacity Magazines: California 10 round limit Colorado 10 round limit Connecticut 10 round limit Hawaii 10 round limit Maryland 10 round limit Massachusetts 10 round limit New Jersey 15 round limit New York 10 round limit